- Tickets can be purchased at the door unless there is a specific notice on this or the individual show page.
- We are not setup to accept credit cards at the door.
- Ticket sales are processed by PayPal, but you don’t have to have a PayPal account to purchase. Credit card purchases can only be accepted on our website using PayPal. We do however accept personal checks.
- You can use a season ticket in multiple ways! A season ticket is equivalent to three regular tickets but cheaper. You can come once to all three shows, you can come to one and bring a friend to a second show, or you and two friends can come to one show, the choice is up to you! A season ticket is a great way to save money and enjoy great local theater!
- Tickets you purchase can be used for any of the performance dates noted on the ticket.
- All seats are general seating. Doors open one hour prior to showtime. For the best seats please come early.
- When purchasing tickets online, your tickets will be mailed to you if you purchase them one week prior or earlier to opening night. Tickets purchased online within one week of the performance opening, please bring your PayPal receipt to the box office for proof of purchase.
- If purchasing tickets at the door please try to arrive at least fifteen minutes early. We don’t want you to miss the beginning of the show on a busy night.
- If you didn’t receive your actual tickets in time for the performance then please make sure to print your PayPal receipt and bring it to the box office as your ticket.